CR is the award-winning magazine published by the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), the world's oldest and largest professional organization devoted to cancer research.
Collaborations lead to results.
CR magazine connects all groups of people who are personally affected by cancer, caring for patients and working toward preventing and curing the disease.
Why is CR magazine different?
- CR puts a human face on the importance of cancer research
- CR creates a community dialogue—advocates, survivors, caregivers, researchers, physicians sharing information
- CR's editorial board—half scientists/researchers, half survivors/advocates—ensures that content reflects balanced perspectives
- CR is provocative, covering cancer policy and advocacy, as well as basic, clinical and translational research developments across all cancers
- CR is published by the AACR, bringing unmatched credibility and resources